The following six blockchain stocks and companies have become popular investment choices:
1. BTCS: With a market cap of more than $7 million and shares trading around 14 cents as of this writing, BTCS is a solid entry point for blockchain investors. It’s the first blockchain-centric public company in the U.S. and was one of the first entrants into the digital currency space.
2. Global Arena Holding: Global Arena Holding acquires patents related to blockchain tech, but it’s also working on applying that tech to ATMs. If successful, this could have major implications for the everyday consumer.
3. DigitalX: DigitalX developed a mobile product called AirPocket that assists with secure cross-border payments from more than 30,000 locations in 14 countries, primarily in North and South America.
4. BTL Group: The Vancouver-based company offers blockchain solutions across several spaces, including banking and fantasy sports.
5. Coinsilium Group: This London-based company invests in other blockchain startups and helps develop them. It was also the first recognized IPO for a blockchain tech company.
6. First Bitcoin Capital: This company focuses on acquiring Bitcoin startups and funding them to develop both hardware and software for the cryptocurrency.
if you want to know top Cryptocurrencies to invest, click here